The most entertaining thing about any wedding party is its music. It was even found in a survey in California. According to the survey, 95% of the people think music is the most entertaining thing at wedding ceremonies. Thus, people prefer having musicians or wedding bands in California. So, it is nothing wrong to think about hiring professional musicians for your special day. If your wedding is in two months, then it is high time that you start looking for wedding bands in California.
However, we understand that finding the right band for a special day can be hard for you. You will just google “wedding bands in California” and end up selecting the band that appears on your screen. But there are a series of things you have to think about before booking them. Are you aware of those things?
Don’t worry! We will discuss those points in this article. We have listed a few tips that you can keep in mind while looking for wedding bands in California. So, here we begin!
Tips to hire wedding bands in California:
1. Start with Researching:
The first step to finding the right band is to start the research. You will find numerous wedding bands. All you have to do is do proper research and find the perfect band for you. So, it’s time that you start looking for the band.
2. Decide the Type of Music You Want at Your Wedding:
There must be a specific genre of music that you want at your wedding. As per your music preference, you have to select the wedding band. There are several wedding bands in California, who perform the music of multiple genres, just like that of Rustic Canyon. In addition to that, sticking to one kind of music can make the wedding party a little boring. After all, every ceremony at the wedding needs a different song. You can’t just play a dance number when the bride walks the aisle. Other than that, you can be more specific by selecting the song yourself. You can totally have the song you want at your wedding. Also, we have listed a few songs for you to consider in the later section of the article (Romantic number + Dance number).
3. Conduct a Q-and-A session:
When you search “wedding bands in California” on the internet, you will surely find some amazing bands. However, they are multiple. It will be hard to choose one. The best way to find the right band for your big day is to interview them. You can think of asking them the following question:
- Do you have any prior experience of performing live at weddings?
- To perform at my venue, you need insurance and PAT certificates. Do you have them?
- Do I need to provide the musical instrument to you at the party?
- Do you need anything specific at my venue?
- Can you suggest five songs that you can play while the bride walks down the aisle?
- How many weddings have you earlier performed at?
4. Determine the Right Wedding Band for a Remarkable Experience:
After you take the interview with the wedding bands in California, you must have liked some of them. In other words, you could shortlist a few of them. Now, all you have to do is to find the right one among them. You can do that by checking out their reviews. Reviews and ratings tell a lot about the band. In other words, you will find the right one from the best wedding bands. Also, you will understand whether the band is worth hiring or not from their old clients’ reviews.
Furthermore, we have listed a few songs that you can request the band you hire to perform at your wedding. You can just go through them and select the best ones for the day.
Songs that you can ask the wedding bands in California to perform at your wedding:
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
- Lucky – Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Haley Reinhart
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- A Thousand Years – The Twilight Saga
- I Choose You – Ryann Darling
- I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You
- Tenerife Seap – Ed Sheeran
- My Heart Goes On – Titanic
- Marry Me – Train
- Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You – Westlife
- Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
- A Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
- From This Moment – Shania Twain
- All of The Above – T Carter Music
- Running After You – Matthew Mole
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Young and Beautiful – The Great Gatsy
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
Some Songs for the Dance Floor:
If you want some dancing at your wedding party, you can consider the following songs. They are perfect for a rock-and-roll party. Just go through it and select the songs you like the most.
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyes Peas
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
- Raise Your Glass – by P!ink
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
- I Knew I Loved You – Savage Garden
- As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
- Always Be My Baby – Mariah Carey
- Get Down Tonight – KC and The Sunshine Band
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Elton John and Kiki Dee
- What a Girl Wants – Christina Aguilera
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It – Will Smith
- Shout – Otis Day and The Knights
- Celebration – Kool and The Gang
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- I Want to Know What Love Is – Foreign
- Boot Scootin’ Boogie – Brooks and Dunn